CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Don't make decisions when you're angry.

I guess it's already part of the "boy thing" to blame the youngest sibling who happens to be a girl whenever there are tragic events happening in the house - tragic event - busted computer.

Who could ever stand a day without playing Dota or (what's the latest online game now? please insert here) which entails a lot of shouting, loud music, and flying keyboard and mouse. My brothers will surely be bored. And syempre, a day without playing Barbie, Dora the Explorer and other cute girly games on the web. Oh. This is the only thing that I can tolerate to prevent my sister from mani and pedi-ing me all day long. 

The other day, a very tragic event happened in our humble house. Yes. The computer got busted because of
too much monsters from dota and too much stuff from Dora's bag. 
And so, my brothers instantaneously blamed my little sister. 
(Di ba? Gender issue 'to!) 
Hahaha. Pissed, my litter sister texted my mother...


O di ba? Hahaha. Nakatipid si mother. 
Natanggal lang pala ang wire na nagcconnect ng monitor at CPU.

Moral lesson:

1. Don't make decisions when you're still on the climax of an extreme emotion.
Most of the time, pagsisisihan mo 'to.

2. Don't bully a little sister. You'll be banned from playing dota for a month!
Geeee. Torture 'to sa mga kapatid ko. 


0 pintura:

Post a Comment