CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Philippines is worth LOVING for.

Living a life filled with unpredictable challenges both from my own family and my chosen vocation isn't easy. From all the physical pains being a buttered child, emotional drama for I'm in a broken family, and a societal stigma, that despite all the stuff I'm doing I'm still discriminated because of my gender - how could I profess love? I guess, I could not be considered as a legit love prophet but I tell you - these challenges are my fuel why I continue to trust love and to trust life.


Falling in love.

Falling in love is the easiest while falling out of love is the hardest. Crazy? Yes. I think I am, especially when it comes to love. For me, when you say you're falling out of love it's as good as saying that "I don't care about my mother" or "Being a Filipino sucks!" I guess in these times, people are so preoccupied with a lot of stuff that they tend to easily lose hope, lose faith and lose love. 
 

Staying in love.

You may be wondering with my posts in facebook, tweets in twitter or articles in blogspot - most of them are positive, full of hope and (of course) love. But you know, behind it are my frustrations, sadness, emptiness and doubt. Yes, even if it seems that I'm so sure that I am offering my self for our country - my wholeness is still filled with questions of doubt. However, the heart which is filled with hope overpowers these dark moments. Behind the smiles are also my struggles. So many times that I wasn't able to attend my mother's birthday because I need to meet a mother who's in pain, so many times that I have to miss my sibling's recognition day because I need to go to a kid who is deprived of education. Staying in love is a struggle but you have to face it. That "hurting" moment is an assurance that you are truly loving.
 

 



Sino nga naman ang mangangahas ma-inlove sa isang bansa na puno ng kahirapan, puno ng pighati. I believe this is where the biggest challenge will come in. Are you ready to fall in love with the Philippines?

 
This is the Philippines according to your lenses.
 
 



I know I will still encounter problems, difficulties, and struggles. Being in Gawad Kalinga doesn't give me the assurance that I will be able to fulfill my dreams for the Philippines while I'm still alive. But one thing is clear, I'm not the only one who is madly and deeply in love with our country. Wherever this craziness leads me, what matters most is that I truly loved. And yes, forever I will shout:

THE PHILIPPINES IS WORTH LOVING for! 




3 pintura:

Olivr said...

this post is full of love

Ako Si Nikki said...

yes it is... and will always be.. :) i will always believe that there are still so many people who feels the same way...:)

raffymagno said...

Ditto :)

Post a Comment