CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dream Wedding

It is a common thing for our barkada to meet everyday, exchange thoughts about something, count the cars passing by, pose for an unplanned photoshoot, drink a beer or two, play patintero, laugh over our crazy activities, listen to our endless dramas, crack jokes which are sometimes not funny at all, etc. It's as if everyday, there's always this common instance in our unplanned destinies that we have to meet. 


Last night wasn't different from all the other nights at all. We had coffee at Starbucks, availed of the free coffee tasting, moved to Moonleaf, exchanged thoughts and opinions, went back to Starbucks and decided to eat Pancit Canton for midnight snack. Before heading to Ryan's, the group decided to eat bulastog at plaza and pass by our sacred place at Camaligan. 


After a melodramatic conversation and MOMOL-ing attempts at the water hyacinth capital, we all went to Ryan's. Just like what I told you, it wasn't very special until we all sat down and watched several weddings on youtube. Watching the videos moved and touched me to the bones. (Gusto ko sanang umiyak kaso baka ma-solo ko ang moment, kaya sa bahay na lang) HEHEHE. I'll share some of the videos we've watched. 


Tuesday and Coy's wedding was my favorite. I really admire their kalog yet very sophisticated wedding. I also like their exchange of vows. Sana matagpuan na rin ako nung taong sasagip saakin sa bangin. <3
Beach weddings give me tons of tears. For me, it also symbolizes a special union with Mother Earth. 




Gavin and Juris' wedding. Aside from I love Juris as well as Gavin (CHOS!), I truly admire this wedding because it's held at Mary the Queen Parish. And oh, I can't deny the fact that Gavin is very handsome. 

 
Yes. I love how they let their personalities shine on this very special day. I love how Kristine wears Chuck Taylor. The design is simply awesome. Made me reminisce twilight saga's wedding. 


Wedding inspires me a lot. I guess this has something to do with my conscious desire to walk down the aisle someday. I don't know if this day would come but one thing is sure - while I'm patiently waiting for that very special day so that I could marry the person who will "sagip me sa bangin" there will always be a group of beautiful and lovable individuals who will tirelessly join me as watch my dream wedding videos while they are playing Temple Run. Chos! :) 








Thanks for the wonderful and colorful journey mga gands! Cheers for the friendship that we (HAD). HAHAHAHA :) <3 Let's visit the water hyacinth capital often! :)

2 pintura:

Ako Si Nikki said...

yah, i love oyo-kristine wedding din.. naunahan nga nila ako to wear chucks sa wedding kc yun ang dream shoes ko sa wedding ko.. hehe... tinatwanan ako nun nila kuya eggs dahil yun ang gusto ko, pero now i think a lot of girls are doing it na.. :)

raffymagno said...

Oo nga, Ate :) Cute yun :) You can do whatever you like sa wedding mo. Ikaw naman ang star dapat dun, hindi kami. :) Hihintayin ko ang araw na yan :)

Post a Comment