CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

takingCHANCES

Randomly, I decided to shift from watchtng the "dragon-ly" production number of ASAP2012 to the very humble show of Party Pilipinas. Out of luck (I guess; one manghuhula told me that a song will remind me of my past), I bumped into this number of la diva singing a very melodious piece which eventually turned out to be my song for one of my prayers this 2012. 

I immediately tweet-ed the lyrics to Jaycee hoping that she knows the song. Hours passed and the song slipped my trying-to-busy mind. 

Around 6:30 in the evening, I found my self drinking my favorite Wintermelon Milk Tea at Moonleaf Naga. All of a sudden, a very familiar guy entered the shop. Since that I'm blessed in terms of "long term memory" (syeeet! amnesia na ata 'to), di ko talaga ma-remember kung saan ko siya nakita. But anyway, care na, its kinda embarrassing din if I'll do the first move diba? (shy-type talaga ako promise).Tik-tok-tik-tok, clock moves so fast as well as my eagerness to remember the name of the guy, until I was pushed by some angels from heaven to do the first "hi-hello-I-think-we've-met" move. (Syeeet, it was so nakakahiya, shy type nga ako diba?). Charraaan. 

Me: Hi. (hiya-meter 10%)
WMT: Hello.
Me: I think we've met before?
WMT: HINDI pa ata. (Syeeet, hiya-meter taas bigla 99%)
Me: Are you sure? I think oo na. (Syeeet, sabihin mo please, YES.sasabog na ata ako sa hiya)
WMT: Ah. Yes, sa MCDO. I saw you with ahhm - him.
Me: Ah yes. Si Dad.
WMT: Sainyo ba 'to? (Mukhang mayaman ako tonight ata - inferness, conversationalist)
Me: Ah. Hindi, friend lang ako.

Sa sobrang hiya - hindi na ako nakapag bigay ng mga witty responses  sakanya.

Epic fail. I guess he thinks that I'm a boring creature. Oh noooo. If only I could bring back time and give him a wonderful conversation from a stranger in Moonleaf. Chos!

But anyway, this experience taught me an important life-lesson. 

Never be afraid to take chances. 



Hope everyone's having a great Sunday! Spread love! This is an empowering song! Take chances! :)

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more






0 pintura:

Post a Comment