CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pro-LIFE. Pro Reproductive Health Bill


Ateneans all over the country, unite! 
Here's Ateneans for RH joint petition to pass the RH Bill.
Click the photo, sign the petition and share.  
 
August 7, 2012, our legislators will put an end to all our debate. 
It's a personal struggle to really forward the RH Bill. To see the church and the people clash brings pain to my soul. In my personal discernment, I believe my stand is not immoral nor sinful. I've felt the same struggle when a priest told me that I'm not loved by God because of my gender identity and orientation - at the end of the day, I realized that the priest is damn so wrong. 
Today, I'll once again oppose the church's stand. I'll fight for the immediate passage of the Reproductive Health Bill. Laban ko 'to, hindi para saakin kundi para sa mga Nanay at mga batang Pilipino na may karapatang mamili at mabuhay ng marangal, wala sa dikta ng mga namumuno ng simbahan kundi sa konsensyang yakap ang taimtim na pananampalataya.
 
Video from BBC. 

0 pintura:

Post a Comment