CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Random Monday

Started my day at 1:00PM. Went straight to Ateneo to eat - but... I ended up going to the College Guidance Center to make HOHOL (hang out hang out lang) with my friends. While HOHOL-ing, I decided to finish our final requirement in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. 


Around 5:00PM, I heard my tummy crying so I finally decided to eat my first meal of the day. Went to Coko and had Sisig and Bagoong Rice. 

Then, I slept at Bibit's. (O diba, very productive). Around 6:00PM, we went back to Ateneo. Have to meet a friend to finalize our requirement (HUHUHU. Hell week pa eh). 

Then, I went to MCDO to eat (again). Oh my. Okay lang! HOORAY for today naman! 

pic.twitter.com/k0A3uTlY

With Bibang and Bibit




Jaime and Jamiel

HOORAY for today nga! 

After MCDO, we went to Moonleaf - Naga! Yay! So nice to end a very productive day at Moonleaf especially if you're with your friends!


With Marky! Naks! Graduate na siya!

pic.twitter.com/urriRV4X

With @macbongon Thanks for the awesome photos! 

Thanks for the Wintermelon Milk Tea! 

pic.twitter.com/zW0KaDqL

Enjoy the rest of the week guys! Don't forget to visit 
Moonleaf- Naga! :) 

0 pintura:

Post a Comment