CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2012

SIGE lang


Started my life at the Ateneo as a volunteer at the College Guidance Center. It was a crazy ride of fun yet very challenging activities and tasks. Just like what I've been sharing to everyone; the who, what and where I am now at this very moment is because of the CGC. It is in this center where I would usually hear the words "Sige lang". At first I was a bit pissed when I hear those words from my mentors. Everytime I would share something which is happy - they would say: "Sige lang", whenever I would share something which is sad - they would say" "Sige lang". 
Sige lang (GO! Gora! Go on!). Recently, I realized that these words entered into my system already. These words became my source of inner strength and confidence. Sige lang, for me, is like saying - Go! I'm just hear! 200% trust on you beybi! 

4 years passed and I found my self saying those words to my fellow volunteers. I hope they will soon find the meaning of the words "Sige lang" in their volunteer life. :)
 Sige lang! Because you're...



Know that there is something very special in you. HUMBLY share it to your fellow volunteers. 
Inspire them to be more than you so that they would also be more to others.

0 pintura:

Post a Comment