CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 3, 2012

spread HAPPINESS

Many people would ask me: Where do you get your energy? You always look energetic, passionate, alive. Hindi ka ba napapagod? Hindi ka ba nagsasawa?

Every time I hear these questions, I could not help but SMILE.

You know guys and gals, I'm not superman. I get tired, get lost, get busted (OUCH - ito yung pinakamasakit eh). I also feel emptiness, loneliness, hopelessness. Just like anyone of you - I also cry. Nothing is so special in me that I should be considered as someone who is "extra"ordinary. 

There are some things that I want to share with you so that you would look HAPPY everyday.

Find HAPPINESS in everything that you do. 
People might not always understand why you have to do this thing and that thing. Don't mind them. Let criticism build a better you. You have your friends and most importantly your self who trust you! Bring it on!


Being PASSIONATE takes a lot of PAIN.
I may have a lot of success stories in leadership but together with those joys are tons of pains too. I have organized a movement which led to nothing, collaborated with a government official who left me hanging, loved someone who eventually killed my inner soul and being (Yun oh).


These painful stories could not stop me to improve my self so that I could be a better volunteer and advocate. 

Don't stop TRYING.
Sabi nga nila, if plan A failed you - don't worry - you still have 25 letters left. If one man failed you - don't worry - you still have God (Syeeet. Ito yung masaklap).


We found LOVE in a hopeless place (Rihanna, 2011)
Since that love is my favorite topic, hindi pwedeng hindi masali ang love. You know, love keeps us alive. And diba, sabi pa sa isang kanta, love is all we need. I may be everywhere but it doesn't mean na salawahan ako ah. My heart is madly and deeply in love with VOLUNTEERISM and YOU. (Ay, may ganun talaga). I make sure that I love the cause that I advocate. Hindi pwedeng kung ano-ano lang. 


Life sometimes writes a very tragic test. Minsan, papaikut-ikutin ka talaga. Yung akala mong multiple choice, identification pala, yung akala mong simpleng true or false, modified pala. Life will surprise us everyday. Take everything lightly and happily. Live and share yourself with others!

Enjoy life! :) 

0 pintura:

Post a Comment